Sometimes, all that's needed is a helping hand. So Allow Penhaligon's Aficionados to be of service.
Fear not – an email will land in your inbox as soon as your order is shipped, replete with all tracking particulars.
As always, it is our pleasure to assist you.
The Customer Service team is currently juggling a high number of enquiries. Fear not, if you have attempted to contact us, we are aware, and assure you we will be in touch as soon as possible. We wholeheartedly appreciate your patience.
Call us - We are here Monday to Saturday 9am to 1pm, Sunday 8am to 12pm
+1(240) 534 1140
Email us at [email protected]
But of course. The very best way to find your perfect perfume is to book a private fragrance profiling, available at many of our boutiques.
None of our products, nor the ingredients that go into them, are tested on animals – and we only work with people who abide by the same strict standards. We never ship our products to markets that would require such testing.
We hope it’s love at first sight. But if not, we’ll refund or replace free of charge within 90 days.
Please contact us by calling +1 (240) 534 1140 or emailing [email protected] and we will be happy to help.
US Online Returns
If you have purchased your product online, please return using our address shown below and enclose a copy of your original invoice:
We recommend that you obtain a proof of postage when posting your return.
Attn: Customer Service
c/o CDL Logistics, LLC
23 Roosevelt Avenue, Suite 12
Somerset, NJ 08873
Goods may be returned to store for exchange, credit or refund. Proof of purchase must be provided.
Your statutory rights are not affected by the Penhaligon's Returns Policy.
A few of our products are unsuitable for vegans. Simply ask a team member in any of our boutiques, and they’ll happily point you to those that are.
How long is the cat’s tail?
One’s fragrance comprises head, heart and base notes. The head notes disappear in 15 minutes or so, but the base notes may linger all day – especially if one wears a strong eau de parfum.
A perfume fades faster when the air is dry, and spirits are high. But the memories? They last a lifetime.
Accidents do happen. Just follow the instructions to request a new password, and all will be well.
We’re glad you asked.
Everyone at Penhaligon’s follows our environmental policy, which reads thusly:
- Penhaligon’s will conduct all operations in a manner that demonstrates its respect for the environment and awareness of potential environmental impact.
- Penhaligon’s is committed to improving and enhancing environmental performance on a continuous basis.
- Environmental sustainability will be part of everyday decision making.
- Sourcing of raw materials and processes will be consistent with a positive approach to the environment and our business principles of excellence in product, design and quality.
- Penhaligon’s will only employ suppliers who adhere to the principles of Penhaligon’s Environmental Policy and work with them to reduce the environmental challenges.
- Penhaligon’s will rigorously adhere to all current environmental laws and regulations and commit to other voluntary principles to which we subscribe.
- Increase awareness of environmental responsibilities among staff and customers.
- Minimise waste and pollution and develop and operate environmentally sound waste management procedures.
- The policy will be made available to the public and employees.