A signature scent is part of one’s identity. Care to discover yours?
This website www.penhaligons.com (‘our site’) is operated by Penhaligon’s Limited (‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’).
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device. They are widely used in order to make websites work, and to work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website (and any third parties they work with) and to manage elements of their business. Without certain cookies, some areas and functionalities of a website will not work (e.g. user logins or shopping bags).
If you would like to find out more about cookies please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/, which explains how cookies work and how you can manage their use.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our site, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. This information is used by websites to make advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
- Google Analytics. For more information please refer to Google Analytics cookies, and here for an overview of privacy at Google.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. You can also delete cookies by selecting the appropriate option in your browser settings.
If you use different computers/mobile devices in different locations you will need to ensure that each browser is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
If you would like to disable "third party" cookies you can turn them off by going to the third party's website and getting them to generate a one time "no thanks" cookie that will stop any further cookies being written to your machine.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics on all websites please visit: To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit.
Social Buttons: If you take the opportunity to share content from our site through our social buttons (e.g. Facebook, Twitter etc.), you should be aware that these sites are likely to collect information about what you are doing. We have no control over this. We suggest that you check the privacy policies (if any) of such third party websites for more information about their use of your information and/or how to opt out or delete such information.