Hidden London Terms and Conditions - Win a Hidden London Perfume Engraved
Penhaligon’s – Hidden London Prize Draw
Customers who opt in to communications from Penhaligon's via Sign Up are automatically entered into our prize draw to be in with the chance to win one full sized Penhaligon’s Hidden London Fragrance Engraved with the name of their choice.
Terms and Conditions
1. This Hidden London promotion is organised by Penhaligon’s (“Penhaligon’s”), whose decision shall be final on all matters arising in relation to this promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
2. By participating in this promotion, participants agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. Participants are required to Sign Up to Penhaligon’s Communications. The promotion will take place between Thursday 16th May to Tuesday 10th July 2018 (the “Promotional Period”).
4. There is one prize to be won, consisting of the winner’s preferred choice of Full Sized Hidden London Fragrance Engraved with the name of their choice.
5. Penhaligon’s social media will be updated with any further details of the promotion. Participants agree that Penhaligon’s will have the right to disclose the name of the winner(s) and their city/town of residence.
6. No participant may win more than one prize.
7. All prizes are selected by Penhaligon’s at its discretion, and Penhaligon’s reserves the right to substitute or vary any prize (but will not substantially limit the availability or reduce the value of any prize) at any time. No cash or other alternative prizes are available. The prizes are non-transferable (in whole or in part). If the potential winner cannot be contacted or the prize notification is returned or is undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any prize, and an alternate winner may be selected. Penhaligon’s reserves the right to suspend, vary or cancel the promotion without notice and for any reason. amend the rules during the course of the These Terms (including any updates or variations).
10. Subject to term previous terms, and to the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, Penhaligon’s (and its licensors, affiliates, or promotion partners) will not be liable for any of following, under any circumstances: (a) any direct or indirect damages or losses (whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) breach of statutory duty or otherwise) suffered by a participant as a result of their participation, or inability to participate, in the treasure hunt; (b) participant’s costs and expenses incurred in taking part in the promotion and/or in claiming a prize (including travel expenses and any and all applicable taxes or duties in relation to the prize), which costs and expenses are the responsibility of the winner(s); or (c) liability arising under any implied warranties, conditions and representations, which are excluded from these Terms to the fullest extent permissible by applicable law.
11. Nothing in these Terms limits or excludes, or will be deemed to limit or exclude, Penhaligon’s’ liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, death or personal injury caused by its negligence or liability that may not otherwise be limited or excluded by law.
12. Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver by the promoter of that, or any other, right or remedy.
13. Participants are required to meet the entry criteria set out in these Terms but otherwise the promotion is free to enter and no purchases are necessary.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.