We couldn’t resist the idea of a silky, soft drink with creamy caramel and fresh green apple and Callooh Callay came up trumps! Inspired by our best-selling ladies fragrance, we confess to enjoying (one or two) Artemisia cocktails on the night. Here’s our video so you can be tempted too:
• The juice of half a fresh lemon;To make our Artemisia cocktail you’ll need:
• A generous 40 mls of Sipsmith Gin;
• 3 bar spoons of Yellow Chartreuse;
• 1 bar spoons Manzana Verde (green apple liqueur)
• 2 bar spoons of sugar syrup (1 part sugar 2 parts water)
• 25ml of egg white
• Soda water
Add all the ingredients to a cocktail shaker and well, shake vigorously for a minute or two to produce the lovely frothy texture.
(1 bar spoon = 5 ml)
Have we tempted you – let us know! If you fancy your skills as a mixologist send us a picture of your creation or upload it on our Facebook page.
27 January 2015
Gin & Tonic
Jamie just adored your G n T it soooooo made me want one , but it's 7-30 in the morning ha ha so when your next on the broads do feel free to join me for a nice Gin , I live in a very special place just up from Wroxham and guess what I'm a Essex Gal , now don't forget love to see you all