A taste of Spring with our Orange Blossom Cocktail!
Posted on 13th May 2011 by Lauren
Inspired by our luminous honeyed floral, it’s fresh and uplifting with lashings of tequila, sweet peach, lime and orange flower water.
For our Orange Blossom cocktail you’ll need:
• 40 ml of Ocho Blanco Tequila;
• 2 bar spoons of Crème de Peche;
• ½ a fresh lime;
• 1 bar spoon of agave syrup;
• Orange oil (from the zest); and
• Finish with a spritz of orange flower water! You’ll find this in the baking section of most big supermarkets!
(1 bar spoon = 5 ml)
We hope you’ve enjoyed our cocktail trilogy. We’d love to know if we’ve inspired you to make your own.
It’s time to reveal our third and final scented cocktail video. Created for our scented soiree at Callooh Callay this cocktail makes the perfect refreshment for Summer (move over Pimm’s – Orange Blossom has arrived)!