We are currently expanding our travel retail business and have a requirement for a number of full time Fragrance Consultants based in Luton Airport, Heathrow Terminal 5 and Terminal 4. Please advise in the subject of your application which location you are available to work in.
Penhaligon's was founded in 1870 by William Penhaligon, the house encapsulates the English idea of a traditional heritage fragrance house with a dedication to create scented stories. The founder imagined perfumes as references to places and memories. From the original Hammam Bouquet in 1872 – created after the smell of the Turkish baths located next to his first boutique on Jermyn St - to the latest creations like As Sawira in 2015, legacy with a twist is at the core of the history of the house.
Each and every creation explores facets of high perfumery, challenging the traditions of the art and seeking new ways to interpret elegance. Truly English, Penhaligon’s is passionate about ingredients and still manufactures its scents in England using the finest rare ingredients. Penhaligon’s creations are now offered in own boutiques and selected distinguished stores across the world.
Penhaligon’s is honoured to hold two long-standing Royal Warrants; from HRH The Duke of Edinburgh (granted 1956) and from HRH The Prince of Wales (granted 1988).
Our head offices are based in London, New York and Paris. We have stores across the world (UK, France, Asia, USA). We are part of Puig, a global player in the world of fashion and fragrance.
Purpose of the Role
The Fragrance Consultant is responsible for achieving sales goals by providing the highest level of customer service and complying with all company policies, procedures and directives.
• Works towards the achievement of sales goals, individual focuses and KPIs applied
• To approach and engage all customers utilising the Penhaligon’s Service Steps – 5 Steps to a Successful Penhaligon’s Experience
• To relate and link sales to maximise spend opportunities
• To drive traffic to the counter
• To actively convert customer footfall to sales
• To actively ‘sell’ the Company and its products, including the story of Penhaligon’s
• Ensure all stockroom areas are kept neat and tidy for quick and efficient service
• Display stock in such a manner as to promote the merchandise and the company image, using company visual guidelines
• Ensure that store housekeeping standards are maintained and that shop presentation is always of a high standard
Desired Skills and Experience
• Proven track record in niche or luxury environment
• Experience is travel retail is highly desirable
• Have the confidence to traffic stop
• Proactive and dynamic
• Excellent customer service
• Excellent communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent language skills, another language would be a plus
If you want to be part of the iconoclastic fragrance houses in the world, please apply with your CV and Cover Letter.
For more job opportunities, please visit our website: http://www.penhaligons.com/careers/
Due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted. If you don’t hear from us after 4 weeks you can consider your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Penhaligon’s is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
We only use agencies when we need a bit of extra help. So unless we contact you, we won’t accept agency applications.